WHEN IS IT THE BEST TIME FOR YOUR AC SERVICE?
October 7, 2022 |
It’s recommended to service your air conditioning system once a year. Spring is the best time to schedule your service and HVAC service. It costs between $300-700 for a repair.
- A/C units last about 10-15 years
- Newer A/C units are more energy efficient
- If there’s squealing, grinding and scraping noises
- Loud pops or bangs
3. Poor air quality
- Air conditioning is responsible for providing ventilation.
- If you experience more dust then usual, that most likely means that your air conditioner is no longer providing ventilation
4. Bad Smell
- An air conditioner should only put out clean smell
- A strong smell
- Filter hasn’t been replaced in awhile
5. Weak Air Flow
- Can be a sign of blockage or other issues in your air ducts
6. Leakage in the AC unit
- Can ruin your flooring and furniture
- Can ruin anything in your house